1. Eversight’s test-based approach is the only method that works for optimal price points in EDLP. Regression-based approaches aren’t effective because there is so little historical price variation to model. Eversight for EDLP let’s you try price points quickly, easily, and without risking your business.
2. Eversight uncovers the “magic price points” that shoppers get excited about. Instead of endless discussions about whether the price should end in a “9”, a “7”, or a “0” you just test and see what “pops”. Suddenly the conversation gets a whole lot easier, and the answer gets a whole lot better.
3. The pricing environment matters. Sometimes you’ll want to respond to regional price pressure, or to competitive moves. When you do, Eversight tells you exactly the move to make.
4. It’s important to know who’s buying. A deeper discount that is raising sales, but only to loyal buyers, is not likely to be the right move. But a deeper discount that brings lapsed shoppers back, or converts trialing shoppers to loyalists, is a different story. Eversight micro-tests give you the full picture.
5. Seasons change, and so do your prices. Seasonal pricing is one of the toughest challenges in retail. Eversight makes it a lot easier. With ultra-fast reads on micro-tests, those endless discussions of what to do this year, and this week, go away. The right answer is clear.